NEW Lily Bee Designs NEW COLLECTIONS

If you didn't receive our email tonight, here's a quick run-down of the new Lily Bee products that we have in stock now. Here are a few of my personal favorites FIRST! I adore the Chevron stripes, the polka dots and the subtle floral patters. SO SO pretty and versatile!








Here's a run-down of the collections. The thing that I love about Lily Bee is that they are never too "Matchy-matchy" (if that makes any sense), but yet they always work perfectly together. They always have backsides that are a little less busy than the front-side, so I always end up using everything that I get from them. I personally don't get to scrapbook as often as I would like and this is one manufacturer that I always tend to reach for when I do have the chance to scrap.

You can click on each of the photos and it will take you to a link in the AMM store for each line. They are GORGEOUS and just take a look at some of the projects. They are fun, tell a story and just look so design easy!

BUTTERCUP IS SO PRETTY! The papers look pretty detailed, yet solid and easy to work with. You can again, click on the photo and it will take you to them in the AMM store so you can get a closer look.


OH GOSH ~ Isn't Double Dutch just the CUTEST?! I LOVE the red and blue in this (I'm always a sucker for red and blue).


Click on the photo below to get a close-up on these papers in the AMM store.

1 comment:

Brianna Marshall said...

i am inlove with these new lines!