Some Freebies for you ~


I got inspired by the color pallette in this photo. I really love using a blue/denim color in my layouts because it really reflects me. I live in jeans, so adapting this look into scrapbooking seems like a natural merge for me. With that in mind, I created a few images that you can use for your own projects.

This is a denim for you....

Here's a country floral...
And here's a pretty vintage image that you can use to integrate that vintage look along with the denim.
To add some texture to your projects, try and use burlap or crochet trims. We have plenty in stock in the AMM store, so stop on by and check it out in our trims section.
We have 3 more days of our 40% off sale in the store. Use code 2012 at checkout and you'll also get $5.99 shipping (US only). See details on our homepage.
Oh and we have a giveaway on our message boards HERE. Just post a note in the thread letting us know what you are currently working on. We'll announce the winner this Saturday.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.