Color and Style Inspiration

I have been so addicted to Pinterest lately and really feel that it has given me a little kick in the pants as far as being inspired by color, fashion, style and even my culinary skills (as if I really had them -- not)! I notice that one of the hottest new trends today is the aqua and yellow color combination. Thought I'd share a few color palette bursts with you so you would see what I mean (note that all of my photos are courtesy of Pinterest).




This color combo can even be found in home fashions, such as here in this beautiful bedding and this TO DIE FOR wall hanging.

I even found some fashions echoing this trend. Isn't it gorgeous? With that in mind, thought I'd throw together some items in the A Million Memories store that can help you as a scrapbooker/paper artist use this trend in your crafting.

Here we have the Lily Bee Happily Lost cardstock stickers (just $2.99).


October Afternoon Thrift Shop Rub-Ons (just $1.99)
Creative Imaginations Narratives Chipboard Flowers and Leaves (just $3.99)
A Million Memories Eyelet and crochet trim (just $ .95 per yard)

A Million Memories Soft Yellow Crochet Trim (just $ .89 per yard)
October Afternoon Fly A Kite Dandelions Paper (just $ .89)
Creative Imaginations Narratives Doily Paper (Just $1.25)
Sassafras Lass Sweetly Smitten Dainty Sketch Paper (just $.89)

NOTE THAT NOW THROUGH 8/17/11, YOU CAN SAVE 60% OFF OF MOST ITEMS IN OUR STORE. Just use the code SUMMER at check-out for the discount. This includes most items in the store
(and all store items noted in this post).


I hope that this combination has inspired you in some little way. If it has, please feel free to share it with us. We love hearing from you.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Gorgeous colors and inspiration!