Fun Tip Friday with Marie Ramirez

Here are a few ideas from Marie that will insprie you to create something to decorate your outdoor space.

I am so inspired by images on pinterest I thought I would share some with you.




Why not make a windchime out of some scrapbooking supplies. I know we all have keys and crystals. Lots of fun things we can use.


Or decorate some glass bottles you have around with some scraps of lace and scrapbook paper. This would look lovely on a picnic table and super simple to duplicate.

Grab some supplies and start creating!

(all images from pinterest)

1 comment:

domain name registration said...

The excellent article useful information to me very much! Saved the site, extremely great topics just about everywhere that I read here! I appreciate the info, thanks.