Member Monday with Ro Philippsen

Welcome to another Member Monday. This week's Layout of the Week was chosen by Ro Philippsen and she chose this LO by Camila Borssoy: Here's What Ro had to say about the LO: "This Camila's layout is so rich in detail and so perfect, it deserves to be highlighted on "Member Monday" today.Congrats dear, your page is wonderful!" Ro also asked Camila a few questions so we can get to know her better. Here's the interview... 1. Why do you scrapbook? I started scrapbooking with the purpose to register my memories in 2006. Today Scrapbook goes deeper than that, it becomes a way to express myself, my moment and feelings. 2. What is your favorite source of inspiration? I don't have a favorite source of inspiration. I get my inspiration from my daily life: quotes that moves my heart, my favorite movies, landscapes, scrapbooking classes, great pictures and papers. 3. How long do you spend on your average layout? I can spend 3 hours working on it, as I can spent some days... lol... Sometimes I think there is something missing and it can take a while until I discovery it. 4. What is your favorite color combination? My favorite are red, pink and their hues. I love when a combo has contrasting colors. 5. Describe your style. I have a romantic style. I often use paints, superimpose elements, chipboards, die-cuts and more.

4 comments:

Camila Borssoi said...

I'm so happy that I'm being featured in here! Thanks a lot Ro.

Unknown said...

Camila darling!

Congratulations, your works are beautiful and this LO is wonderful.

Kisses!

Janna

Ana Castro said...

Congrats Camila!! Great page!!!! xoxo

Jean said...

Congrats! So gorgeous!