Little Something Sunday with Zoe Nemburt

I’m in love with the Chalkboard Glimmer mists. They have much more vibrant colors than the regular mists, and a much better coverage with less sprays and less warping. Today I wanted to show you a couple of layouts using different Glimmer Screens.


For the first layout I created a background using a doily.




I sprayed evenly but kept to spraying around the edges of the doily as I wanted the color to fade into the white cardstock. Note that on my next layout I sprayed the chalk up to the edges of my cardstock to get the best coverage.






Put the doily aside to dry you can use it later on another project. Here is what the background looks like once you have finished the layout, the chalk in the background gives so much more depth to the layout and a real zing of colour.






On this layout I used the same color of chalk, but I cut a 12x5 scrap piece of cardstock and layered glimmer screens over the top. Once I removed them I was left with a shock of white with the design of the Glimmer Screens peeking out. I think this could be my favourite misting technique!! If your feeling adventurous you could stitch around the lines to make them more dominant.




Happy Scrapping.

5 comments:

Anna Fearer said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors :)

Chrissy said...

Beautifully done! I love how simple the technique is. Thanks for sharing.

Lívia Andrade said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this soo much!! It's a perfect project. So beautiful!!!
Hugs from Lívia.

Marlene Ferreira said...

I loved your pages !The layout, the colors,the elements you used matched very well.
Congratulations for such good taste and for having done everything with so much care !
Thanks for sharing !

LisiB said...

Wonderful explanation. I will surely give this a try