Getting to Know Marie

I asked Marie, our newest design team member here at A Million Memories, to tell us a little about herself and asked a couple of questions so we could get to know here better. Here's what she had to say.



My name is Marie Ramirez I am a college student and a mom to 4 children. I have 1 soul mate and 2 kitties. I have been scrapbooking for about 6 1/2 years but up until 5 years ago it was about one layout a month, now I scrapbook at least 10 a month. I finally figured it was time to start using the stuff I bought instead of hoarding it.

1. How did you get started in scrapping?
My mother in law passed away and I wanted to make a scrapbook for the kids to remember her by.

2. How would you describe your style?
Shabby vintage chic.

3. What are your favorite manufacturers?
October Afternoon, Sassafras Lass, American Crafts, Martha Stewart, AMM Vintage trims!

4. What is your favorite color or color combo?
Light orange, teal, grey

5. Do you have any other hobbies other than scrapping?
I love to dip into all crafts, sewing and embroidery is one of my very fav. Shopping too ;)

If you would like to get to know Marie even more check out her blogs:

Scrapmojo
Life Inside the Music Box

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Great to learn more about you Marie!