Design Team Reveal

Ready for some more fabulous LO's from our design team using the December kit "Granny's Notions"? You're in luck!

I just love this LO by Kay Rogers. The colors really pop against that black background and I love the black and white photo.
Karen Grunberg did an awesome job with this LO. I love how she worked with the Pink Paislee Artisan Elements.

This LO was provided by yours truly. This was one of the last LO's I made using this kit and knew I had to use those fabulous Prima flowers and the Crate Paper chipboard worked perfectly with them.
Here's this fabulous LO by Larissa Albernaz. I love the sprays of color and the way she layered the chipboard elements with the flowers cut out from the Slipcover paper.
And last but not least is this beauty of a LO by Tonya Dirk. I love the way she worked the trims and the chipboard elements.

Great job ladies! Still more to come ...

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Gorgoeus page, all your designers have their own unique style to offer the team.

Unknown said...

Awesome!

Mayumi said...

WOW! Super inspirations! Thanks, girls!!!