Little Something Sunday with Zoe Nemburt

Hi girls. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Can you believe that the summer holidays are almost over? I know I can't. I'm not sure where my summer went, but I do know it will be a long time until the next one!!

We are all getting the kids ready for a new school year. They seem to be growing up so fast I can hardly keep up. Do you like you like to scrap your school photos of you or of your children? Well this is exactly what I'm challenging you to do this week.

We all have school pictures! Some good & some that are just downright terrifying! Whichever you choose, we would love to see it. Come stop by our Gallery on the forum and share some Back to School themed layouts with us.

For my layout I used the Report Card collection from October Afternoon. Happy Scrapping.

No comments: