Little Something Sunday with Kay Rogers

First, I put thin double-stick tape on the edge of the trim. I also punched out some circles from cardstock to use as the base.


I then started the flower in the center, removing the cover to the tape.

You twist the trim around the center, removing the adhesive backing as you go.

As you get to the end, make sure you cover the edges of the circle with the
trim.

I made three flowers in different sizes from the trim in this month's kit.


I decided to make it a pin for clothing, so I glued the flowers onto a piece of
felt using Fabri-Tac

I trimmed the back of the felt, and glued on a clip on the back.
Here's my girl, wearing the pin. She tied the bow and attached it to the clip.

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Very cute! And some places sell decorated tops like that for a pretty penny! :)