August Guest Designer Layouts!

This month our guest designer was Lisa Dickinson. I have always loved her clean and graphic style and she did not disappoint as you can see in these layouts made using the August A Million Memories kit. These are two of her fantastic designs. Have a look below!

"Explore" by Lisa Dickinson
I had fun mixing up some of the kit's letter stickers and stitching them in place! The compass was cut from the Webster's Pages pattern.

"Together" by Lisa Dickinson
I wanted to do something similar to the wedding ring quilt pattern for this page since it is about our 12th anniversary. I used lots of little circles + the Girl's Paperie flowers to create the design. The title is handcut from the font Fling.


I'll be back tomorrow to share the other two stunning layouts she created. Be sure to stop by the Design Gallery and see what the design team did with the kit and stop by Lisa's blog to say hi and leave some AMM love!

No comments: