Member Monday with Tonya Dirk

Happy post-Father's Day. Hope you had a great one. Today is Monday and that means a new Layout of the Week. this week's pick is brought to us by Tonya Dirk. She chose the following project by Tanisha Renee. Tonya said, "As a scrapper who loves to make cards I had to pick this one. The bright colors are just perfect for a birthday gift/card."

"Birthday Gift Set" by Tanisha Renee


Tonya followed up with Tanisha by sending her a little interview. So read on to get to know her a little better.
1. What are you favorite color combos? red, black, and white; blue, brown, and cream
2. Who are some of you favorite scrapbooking manufacturers? This is a tough question because I love so many! Off the top of my head, the companies that come to mind are Pink Paislee, Creative Imaginations, and Bo Bunny
3. When is the most productive time of day for you? Usually after 9pm when my boys have gone to bed.
4. How long have your been scrapbooking for? I've been scrapping for 6 years now, ever since my older son was born.

Thanks Tanisha and Tonya. Check back next Monday for a new Layout of the Week and more inspiration.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Tanisha I can so relate to 9pm scrapping, your gift box and card is so beautiful, you are such a talent.

Carole xx

TanishaRenee said...

Thanks so much for choosing my projects!!