Meet Zoe Nembert-New AMM Designer

Hi there! TGIF! Today I would like to introduce you to the 4th newest member of the AMM Design Team, Zoe Nemburt. Have a look below at some of her incredible work and read a little more about this talented lady.


My name is Zoe Nemburt and I live in the beautiful province of Nova Scotia, with my husband of 8 years and our 3 children Yasmin 7, Aydin 6, and Ceyda 3, I work for Canada Post by day as a letter carrier and scrap obsessively on my days off and evenings, My husband just graduated as a Carpenter and he also volunteers for the local Fire Department.I was born in southern England and we all moved here to Canada in 2006 and have never looked back this is our new home and we are proud to be Nova Scotians!I've always enjoyed playing with paper and have dabbled in scrapbooking for many years however in February of 2008 I got bitten by the scrapping bug and have never looked back, I am now proud to call myself a scrap-a-holic. I am so happy to a part of AMM’s DT I’m very excited to inspire and be inspired over the next 6 months.

Have a look here at some of her beautiful work. I have been wanting to do one of these trays and this one is so inspiring and romantic.



Here is a little interview I did with Zoe to help us all get to know her a little better.
1. How did you get started in scrapping? I have always loved being crafty. I even remember being at my nan’s house with an old fashioned sugar paper scrapbook and cutting and gluing pictures from old cards and magazines. Since having my children, I started to make some cards, and it very soon evolved into the 12 x 12 format! I didn’t have an LSS, so I always had to order online. So I went online for my inspiration too, and the rest is history as they say.
2. How would you describe your style? Well this is a good question. Nine times out of 10 I would say Shabby Chic. I love a touch of vintage, pretty flowers and lace. But then of course sometimes I love clean lines too!
3. What are your favorite manufacturers? October Afternoon, The Girls Paperie, American Crafts, Pink Paislee & Prima.
4. What is your favorite color or color combo? Teal and Brown – Although I don’t think I have ever scrapped this combo. Hmmm a future project no doubt. :)
5. Do you have any other hobbies other than scrapping? I love to read. I got sucked into the Twilight novels like most others! I love to be outside whether it’s raining, snowing or the sun is shining. We go to the beach a lot as a family too.
Thanks for sharing with us Zoe. Be sure to stop by Zoe's blog for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Lari Scrap said...

HI, Zoe! It´s awesome to know a bit more about you!

On my way... said...

Congrats again Zoe!!! Gorgeous projects :)

xx