A Last Look At April

Can you believe it is almost May. This year is just flying by! Today I am showing you some of my favorites from the April AMM kit since the kit happened to be named after me.

First is this one from Karen Grunberg. I love the grid pattern she used to layout her pictures and the fact that she made an April kit work for these Christmas pictures.
"Christmas 2009" by Karen Grunberg


Next is this beauty by Kat Glossop. I love the background she created and how she cut up the Prima paper to make mats for her photos.
"Mirror, Mirror" by Kat Glossop


This one from Rachel really makes me happy. I love the canvas and the canvas flowers she made. So gorgeous!
"The Princess & the Frog" by Rachel Hall


Tonya Dirk, does not disappoint with this beauty. I love the folded paper border she created, such awesome texture there. And the grid of pictures is so cute!
"Twinkle Toes" by Tonya Dirk


Last but not least is this layout by Staci Taylor using this month's sketch. I love the black paint splatters against the soft background.
"My Silly Goofy Perfect Love" by Staci Taylor


That's it for the month of April. I am looking forward to revealing our May guest designer to you tomorrow and getting my hands dirty in our weekend long online crop. You must be registered on the boards to post your projects and be eligible to win some awesome prizes. see you back here tomorrow with our May Guest Designer Reveal!!

No comments: