Design Team Recommendations

Hi there. Today I wanted to share with you a new feature on the blog. We are going to be highlighting the design team member's favorite products, new and old alike, from the AMM store.
Our first designer I am going to highlight is Sasha Holloway. Sasha has a clean yet funky style. I love her use of circles, patterned papers, and small photos. Here are three of her top favorite products from the store.


1. Sassafras Lass Monogram Alphas from "Life at the Pole" collection. Now on sale for only $1.50!

2. Sassafras Lass "Penelope" patterned paper from the "Cherry Delicious" line. Have a look at her gallery here and I am sure you will be able to tell this girl loves Sassafras Lass.


3. My Mind's Eye Cute Tickets from "Quite Contrary"
I hope you will take a cruise around the store and see what other awesome finds are on sale. Stay tuned for more recommendations from other design team members.

No comments: