Gallery Trends-Cards

I will be the first to admit that I really struggle with making cards. I usually look to online galleries for inspiration and most of the time end up copying the design of someone else. I first spotted this gallery trend with the January kit when both Sasha and Jeni made these pretty cards with the kit.

"Hi" by Sasha Holloway

"Joy Card" by Jeni Boisvert



As the month has gone on I have been seeing more and more cards and am just in awe of the great talent we have for cards in our AMM gallery so let's take a look at what some of our members have created.

Most recently was this card set by "scrappyTara" using papers from Pink Paislee's "Cupid" line. "Gimme Some Sugar" by scrappyTara


Next is this gorgeous winter wishes card y Andrea A. Even the picture of the card is beautiful!
"Winter Wishes" by Andrea A



I love this line of papers from Basic Grey's "Nook & Pantry". This card was created by the sweet Meg Giroux.
"For You" by Meg Giroux


This really cute baby card is by Charity Hassel. This is just the type of card that would be so easy to recreate and just add a different sentiment across the middle.
"Baby Girl" by Charity Hassel


These cards are so cute and creative and I love the puns they use! These were created by "dannisdoodles", aka Danni Reid.

"You Drive Me Crazy" By Danni Reid
inside reads: va va vrooooom!


"beep boop blip" by Danni Reid
inside reads: that's "robot" for happy valentine's day!


"love u love u love u" by Danni Reid
inside reads: a whole 'bot!



Lastly is this card by the ridiculously talented Anabelle O'Malley. Her cards always blow me away. My sister is getting married this year and this card would be perfect, so send it on my way Anabelle!
"Congratulations" by Anabelle O'Malley


Hope this helps you get your card making mojo flowing and keep posting those cards for a card challenged girl!

No comments: