Member Monday with Jeni Boisvert

It is a new Member Monday here at A Million Memories and today's pick comes from new design team member Jeni Boisvert. She chose the layout by Jamie, also known as "jj" on the boards. Jeni said, "I love how her elements seem so simple, yet they are pulled together so strategically design wise. I love how the photo is still the center of attention. Brillant!"

"Happy Place" by jj
***REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION***

Below is a little interview Jeni had with Jamie. read on to learn a little more about her.
1. How long have you been scrapbooking? I have been dabbling in scrapbooking since my first daughter was born over five years ago. I got serious about it, ok well obsessed, about two years ago:-) Now there is no stopping me! Scrapbooking is part of my daily routine and I crave my time to create!
2. Where do you get your inspiration from for your designs?
Everywhere!! I am inspired by the works of other scrapbookers, by sketches, by color combinations that appeal to me, by magazine ads, and by learning new techniques! Mostly though, I am inspired by the pictures I am scrapping and by the product I am using. I love the process of "playing" until it just seems to come together:-)
3. Do you always scrap 12x12 layouts? Or do you scrap other sizes as well? What about mini albums or altered items?
I do it all:-) I started scrapbooking in 8.5x11 and then switched to 12x12, which is what I mainly do now. I LOVE to do mini albums and find myself making them all the time as gifts! Recently, I have added card making and altered items into the mix and I am really having a lot of fun with it!
4. Do you have a blog address?
I sure do! It is http://ahappyscrappyplace.blogspot.com I so love the blogging world! What a perfect way to connect with people from all over who share in this wonderful passion!

You can leave Jamie some love on this post or directly on her layout in the gallery here. You can see the rest of her gallery here.

1 comment:

Nikki Love said...

gorgeous layout!!! love all the details :)