A few things that made me smile this week!!

Everyone comments on how awesome the Gallery is at A Million Memories so I thought I'd highlight a few projects that made me smile this week!

Who wouldn't smile at this CUTE little snowman which was handmade by Design Team Member Tonya. You can see more details HERE:



Who doesn't love a little girl who sucks her thumb? (I have one myself...LOL)!! This layout was done by Lauren (lkylaurenkay) using the December AMM kit. Check out more details HERE:



And you know me! I can't resist a good mini album. I just LOVE this mini album by member Maria. It's all about the Favorites '08. (These are fun and simple ways to use your scraps and document your kid's growth . And they love looking at their photos and at the things they love). You can see more details HERE:



And I couldn't resist highlighting this layout by Jenni who has been a faithful member of AMM for a long time. She hasn't scrapped in a while but I think she got her MOJO back!!! You can see more details HERE:



And finally, I just LOVE this Christmas Card from owner Michelle. She said this was not her first choice but I think it's awesome and I wanted to highlight it. I love this photo of Michelle, Mick, Chloe and Daniel. They look so happy! You can leave Michelle some lovin' HERE:

1 comment:

Lori Gentile said...

Great picks, Patti! I love them all!