Some Summer Color Inspiration

I was browsing the Urban Outfitters website looking for some new bedding. I have a bit of a bedding addiction and like to change it often. I found these two duvets that I just loved and thought would be great color inspiration for a layout and even as a patterned paper.




















I love the fresh and bright colors in these two. They might end up on my bed soon!

In other news, the DT members are gearing up for ChA next weekend. All of the peeks that have been popping up look so awesome. This is my first CHA so I am super excited.

What new releases are you looking the most forward to? I am really excited about American Crafts and the new Thickers.

1 comment:

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hi, I didn't go to CHA, but I did get a sneak peek at about 50 different manufactures' releases. And I have to say my fav's are: 3bugs in a rug: color me pink, oh what fun, play time, autumn. Scenenic Route: sonoma. Cosmo Cricket: mr. campy (so cute). I have a list on my blog: sweetpapertreats.blogspot.com