National Scrapbook Day

In my home, a revered holiday is National Scrapbook Day & this year it is this Saturday, May 3!

OK, it isn’t really, but I tell my kids, that this is the second most holy day of the year – the first being Mother’s Day of course. Of course, this is tongue in cheek :)

Every year, I mark this day and try to do something out of the ordinary. This year, I will be traveling and teaching at the store Scrapbook Central in Coconut Creek, FL – but for those of you who can’t hop a plane to join me, may I suggest a few other ideas:

1. Check out all the fun challenges and games that will be going on here at A Million Memories.
2. Buy a new scrapbook mag
3. Shop for some new goodies online here at A Million Memories
4. Introduce a friend to scrapbooking. NSD is the perfect day for this introduction!
5. Upload a new project to the gallery
6. Try a new technique – flip through some mags or books for inspiration.
7. Buy a new idea book (ahem – I know a good one :)
8. Have someone take a photo of you enjoying the day (great to scrapbook on NSD or later)
9. Organize your scrap space – this is a great way to get back the mojo!
10. Have a tool or product that has always been on your scrap wish list? Buy it on NSD to celebrate :)

Have fun and enjoy National Scrapbooking Day! No matter how you decide to spend your day, we hope you will somehow include A Million Memories! :)

Scrap on!

No comments: