Sweet Bella Coasters


I played with some of the new Sweet Bella coasters today. When I first saw them at CHA I knew they'd be fun to play with and I sure was right!

You just pop out the "middles" and create your center and then pop them back in and you're all set! I created magnets with mine.

For the top two I used some photos of my daughters. I painted the edges of the coasters and then I embellished the photos with some 7gypsies stickers and some Prima flowers.For the bottom two coasters I created some mini collages. I painted the outside rims of the coasters. For the middles I used some of the "Sweet Cards" from Sweet Bella as the backgrounds. I cut out some little fairies from Foofala. I also used embellishments from Prima and 7gypsies to decorate them.

I had a blast with these and can't wait to create more!

You can find the coasters in the AMM store http://www.amillionmemories.com/product.php?id=5822
Suzanne B.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These came out beautifully. What a great idea to add a magnet!