Teresa Collins - Guest Designer - January

Look at these great layouts Teresa Collins made with AMM's January kit (our DT did some incredible stuff too - don't forget to check them out on the slide show to the right or on the website). Too cute!

I am also posting Teresa's comments after each layout.




TIME - designed by Teresa Collins. I loved the rub ons for a decorative accent on the side. I used the CATS LIFE PRESS stamp and stamped it on the FABRIC FLOWER with jet black ink. I loved all the buttons in the kit, so I added a gem to the center of the button and adhered the button to the center of the flower. The flowers from the pattern paper were the perfect size to cut out and adhere the tiny gems within the center.




VACATION BOOK - designed by Teresa Collins. I loved the cardstock color and it reminded me of the perfect color to use on our vacation book. I loved the sticker tabs!!! I wrote on each tab the islands that we visited on our vacation. The I placed a photo behind the transparency sheet. I loved the pink in the transparency with the blue cardstock color. On the book coils, I added stickers to cardstock and created charms. I loved the time piece (clock), so I added it to the tag and let it dangle too.



ERIN - designed by Teresa Collins. I loved the rub ons and the red within them. I wanted MORE red, so I stamped a STARFLOWER in red acrylic paint. I used the buttons as the center of the flowers. I adhered the crown rub on to the oval chipboard piece to create a place to write her name. The pattern paper was so beautiful and the rub ons matched perfectly!!!!

No comments: