Happy Holidays!


Tonight, I finally decorated my tree! We have had it for a week. Talk about procrastinating, huh? I just think this year went WAY too fast and I wasn't ready for Christmas yet! But no matter what I do . . .I can't stop it - SO - I am going to go into high gear and get ready! ; )

Michelle and I love this time of year! The Christmas trees, the ornaments, the family, friends and for Michelle - shopping! Michelle is the kind of person that gets up the day after Thanksgiving at the crack of dawn and has a blast getting the deals - I however, was content at the desert as far away as possible from the crowds!

Thank you all for sticking with AMM through the ownership change - I know it wasn't easy for anyone - Natalie is such a wonderful and creative person - to then hope that someone else would take as much pride in her "baby" as she did - scary. We hope that we have not let anyone down. We are proud of where AMM is heading!

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Holiday and a Propserous New Year.

We will be spending Christmas with our loved ones, eating way too much, enjoying good company, being thankful for another year and our healthy families and friends and that includes all of you!

Thank you again!
Alison and Michelle

No comments: